December 4, 2008

Beg Your Pardon


I muse and I muse and I muse some more...

You know, writing often is hard. It takes a lot of time to do a quality piece, and I find I have little of that since—well, since I started this thing. But as I wrote in the tag (to your direct left), I need LO to save the musings that litter the floor. But geez, it's a task, I tell ya.

cardinal ruleNow, there are two chief rules to blogging: do it often and don't kvetch about how hard it is. And have lots of links. (That's three, which is another rule: don't invent rules after you've established how many there are.) And in the last 100 words, I've broken them all.

Stick with me. I really am worth your time. (Which you already know and many of you have declared. I am flattered, too.) And keep this in mind: No matter how hard this can be, no matter how far short I fall of the high standards here at LO, I did get something up today to push the Thanksgiving piece down!

Which is another rule: Don't have posts, about a momentary thing, up much past the moment. Another rule I broke anyway. Cripes!


No comments: